Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Friday, June 1, 2007

My Little Helper

Camdyn likes to help out around the house or at least when it comes to her brother. One night she decided that he needed his diaper changed. He actually laid down for her and was letting her change his diaper.

Last Sunday when it was pouring, my mom said that she should bring down my umbrella I got when I was a girl. I said I had it and I got it out for her even though it isn't a rain umbrella. She loved it and wanted to play with it all day.


Camdyn has not been taking naps very well lately. It is a daily struggle. I thought because her and Carter's schedules are so different. Well, yesterday Carter's schedule was a little different where his nap was the time she usually takes her. So I read her a couple of books and told her that I was going to put Carter down for his nap. I came back and she had fallen asleep. She moved her pillow down to the foot of the bed and retuck herself back in and put her bear next to her. Well, last night was the longest night ever. She woke up to go potty and it took her two hours to go back to sleep. Maybe she really is done with naps?

No comments: