Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The last 6 months

What have you done in the last 6 months? When I look back at pictures I'm always amazed at how much our kids have grown and how much we have done. So here is a brief recap of our last 6 months: Camdyn and Daddy made a snowman, we bought 4.5 acres of land, visited the Brocks in Stillwater, Carter perfected crawling, enjoyed christmas(twice), spent new years eve at chuck-e-cheese's, Camdyn started to like books, visited the Gunters in Missouri, Potty trained Camdyn, Craig spent 10 days in Mississippi while I went to Nebraska, went skiing with the YFC, Carter's first birthday, Camdyn had a medical scare, Craig spent 4 days in California while I went to Nebraska, we planted our garden, refurbished our house, broke ground on our land, Camdyn graduated from pre-school, and Carter learned to walk.
Six months

Wow! Without pictures I might have forgotton half of those events. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

2 comments:

KT said...

Quin is very concerned about how Camdyn got her owie. You forgot to add the most dramatic event of the past 6 mths....us leaving! HA! It certainly was traumatic for Quin when she realized Camdyn wasn't going to be at church w/ her anymore!

Audrey said...

Okay, so if Craig wrote the post why does it say, I went to Nebraska, etc. I'm so confused!