Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tile Time

tile
After our housing painting adventure the next thing on our list was to tile both bathrooms and the entry way. We are thinking about selling our home, and we were told that tile in the baths instead of Linoleum would help the house sell quicker. Also Craig thought it would be good time for him to practice his tiling skill (or learn them, since he has never tiled before). I have to say that he did a great job. Both bathrooms really look great. He even let me set some tiles with mastic using the notched trowel (I thought I would throw in those tiling terms to make me sound experienced). It is tougher than it looks on TV, but overall it wasn't that big of a project and cost less than $75 for both bathrooms. Click on the pic to see more.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You all did a great job. I know who to call now when we need tile work done!

KT said...

I'm impressed. Too bad I didn't know you had this skill a month ago. You would have been making a trip to Ada!

Vanover Adventures said...

Looks GREAT! Once you start renovating I am not sure that it ever ends!! I am so glad that you are joining us at Sonshine School....we'll be next door neighbors. Have a good week! Jenny