Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tool Time


Last weekend I went to Ada, Ok to do my semi-yearly scrapbooking. While I was gone, Craig took the kids to Lowe's (Sorry Travis). While he was there, the kids craft was going on so he decided to let them create it. That day they were making tool boxes. They each came home with their own tool boxes, a Lowes apron, safety goggles and a certificate of completion. We may start taking advantage of more of the Dad and kids Saturday mornings at Lowes.


3 comments:

KT said...

WHAT?! Just so you know, they have that same thing every first Sat. morning of the month at Home Depot and they build cool things like cars and castles!! Traitors!!!

Aubrey said...

Too fun! Love your house pics, too! It looks great!!! It's going to be beautiful!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog...you can read the details there!

Jeny said...

I tagged you too! You can just do one to fulfill the obligation!