Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Sunday, November 9, 2008

1st Run Together

Lately I have been trying to get back into running. Everytime I go for a run, Camdyn says that one day she can run with me. I am all for that. She loves to run, play chase, etc. We have spent lots of time running around the house; she is a pretty fast little girl. Today as I was getting ready for my run, Camdyn said that she wanted to go for a run with me. I said sure, go get your running clothes on. She got on her running clothes, socks, shoes and was ready to go. We walked to our starting point and started running. She started running and within 30 seconds she was done and wanted to turn around and go home. Although a little disappointed, I said alright and we turned around. On the way home she got distracted by some pretty red leaves that had fallen. We spent longer picking leaves off the ground than running. As we were talking on the way home, Camdyn said "I didn't run for very long." I told her that is alright, we can try again another time. Her response to that was "Yeah, when I am 13 I can try again." Secretly inside I am thinking by the time she is 13 she is going to be setting records. No pressure on her part, whatever extracurricular activities she wants to participate in, Iwill support her!





No comments: