Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie

Friday, July 20, 2007

COLORADO TRIP

Colorado Trip
Over the Fourth of July week, we took a trip up to Colorado to see my sister and her family. We drove up to Nebraska to my parents house and the next day we all drove to Colorado along with my sisters kid. It took us 13 long hours. My sister lives 4 hours west of Denver and lives within an hour of lots of fun things to do. A few things we did was take a short hike to see a waterfall, went swimming in a hot springs, went to a lake and went fishing and canoeing, saw what is suppose to be the 2nd largest canyon (Grand Mesa), and went to a cherry days festival. We had lots of fun! Click on the above picture to see more.

3 comments:

KT said...

Looks like fun! Quin was confused about who the other boy was!

K said...

Did you go to Hanging Lake in Glenwood Springs and the hot springs there? That is one of my favorite vacation spots - I LOVE the waterfall on the lake. Glad you had fun!

Luckytown said...

Great pictures! Had fun when you guys were here. 2nd steepest canyon was the Black Canyon. The Grand Mesa is the worlds largest flattop mountain.